Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions govern the sale of Products(“Product or Products”) and provisions of services (“Services”) by SOLSYS TECHNOLOGIES LLC and its affiliates (“Seller”) as well as by third party vendors and/or service providers of Seller. These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) take precedence over Buyer’s supplemental or conflicting terms and conditions to which notice of objection is hereby given. Neither Seller’s commencement of performance or delivery shall be deemed or construed as acceptance of Buyer’s supplemental or conflicting terms and conditions.
1. Orders: All orders placed by Buyer are subject to acceptance by Seller. Orders cannot not be cancelled or rescheduled without Seller’s written consent. All orders must identify the products, unit quantities, part numbers, applicable prices and requested delivery dates of the Products being purchased. Unless otherwise agreed, all materials will be shipped no later the date upon full payment of the order. Seller upon in its sole discretion allocate Product among its Customers. Seller will designate certain Products and Services as non-cancelable, non- returnable (“NCNR”).
2. Prices: The prices of the Products are those prices specified on the front of the invoice, quotations or approved purchased order. Pricing for undelivered Products may be increased in the event of an increase in Seller’s cost, change in market conditions or any other causes beyond the Seller’s reasonable control. Price quotations shall automatically expire in thirty (30) days from the date issued, or as otherwise stated in the quotation. In case the customer fails to pay in the given payment terms, or fails to make the full payment at all, items will not be delivered and customer is obliged to reimburse the supplier for any cost therein attributed due to the delay of the customer. Sales will remain binding, sales cannot be cancelled and customer is legally oblige to deliver what is due (payment).
3. Taxes: Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Seller, all prices quoted are exclusive of transportation and insurance costs, duties, and all taxes. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Seller harmless for any liability for tax in connection with the sale, including penalties and interest thereon. When applicable, transportation and taxes shall appear as separate items on Seller’s invoice.
4. Payment: Payment will be made only by check or wire transfer (all fees are borne by the Buyer). If Buyer fails to make payment upon the open agreed order , Seller reserves the right to change or withdraw credit and thereby suspend or cancel performance of delivery under any or all purchase orders or agreements in which Seller has entered to Buyer. In the event of default by Buyer, Seller shall be entitled to costs, fees, and expenses, including but not limited to recovery of attorney fees, court costs, any additional fees, any cost of delays and collections costs.
5. Delivery and Title: All deliveries will be made “EXWORKS” place of shipment. Title and risk of loss pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Product to the carrier. Seller’s delivery dates are Standard Terms and Conditions estimates only and Seller is not liable for delays in delivery or for failure to perform due to causes beyond the reasonable control of the Seller, failure to make full payments nor shall the carrier be deemed an agent of Standard Terms and Conditions. A delayed delivery arises as well if the buyer fails to comply the agreed payment terms. Delayed delivery of any part of an Order does not entitle Buyer to cancel other deliveries and the order.
6. Returns, Refunds and Exchanges:
Returns: Only products originally shipped from Solsys or from an authorized supplier (drop-ship) will be considered for return to Solsys. By a Customer requesting return of products to Solsys, the Customer certifies that the products were purchased from Solsys and there has been no substitution of the product from another supplier, distributor or other source of the product. Any return must be in the original packaging and in unused condition except if approved for failure analysis/warranty evaluation by a Solsys sales representative via a Return Material Authorization (RMA).
Exchanges: Any item for exchange must be in new condition and in the original packaging. Exchanges must be requested within 30 days of ship date. Defective item(s) may be exchanged/returned for the same item. Items purchased from Solsys that have been used or altered and any items that have been sold as NC/NR will not be accepted for exchange.
Return Freight / Restocking Fee: Solsys reserves the right to charge cancellation and restocking fees, at a minimum rate of 15% to be deducted from the Customer refund. Solsys does not refund the original shipping and handling. Customer is responsible for all return freight charges. Solsys does not accept COD shipments.
Refunds: Upon receipt and inspection of returned item(s), Solsys will advise of the refund status. In the case of factory warranty or failure analysis, Solsys will issue any applicable credit pending manufacturer confirmation of failure. Solsys initiates credits via the original method of payment within 48 hours of approval. Refunds via credit card can take up to 10 business days to post to the account.
7. Limited Warranty: Seller will transfer to Buyer any Product warranties and indemnities authorized by the manufacturer, including any transferable warranties and indemnities for intellectual property infringement. Seller warrants to Buyer that Products purchased hereunder will conform to the applicable manufacturer’s specifications for such products and that any value- added work performed by Seller on such Products will conform to applicable Buyer’s specifications. If Seller breaches this warranty, Buyer’s remedy is limited to (at Seller’s election) (1) refund of Buyer’s purchase price for such Production (without interest), (2) repair of such Products, or (3) replacement of such Products; provided that such Products must be returned to Seller, along with acceptable evidence of purchase, within 20 days from date of delivery, transportation charges prepaid. No warranty will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident or modification, or has been soldered. SAVE AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS (WHETHER STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) ARE EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN PARTICULAR, SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY RESPECTING THE MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS OR THEIR SUITABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS AND WARRANTIES AGAINST LATENT DEFECTS.
8. Limitation of Liabilities: BUYER SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, PROMOTIONAL OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEADS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION COST, LOSS OF DATA, REMOVAL OR REINSTALLATION COSTS, INJURY TO REPUTATION OR LOSS OF BUYERS, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, IPR INFRINGEMENT, LOSS OF CONTRACTS OR ORDERS OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE. BUYER’S RECOVERY FROM SELLER FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE AFFECTED PRODUCTS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM WHETHERIN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE. BUYER WILL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD SELLER HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS BASED ON (a) SELLER’S COMPLIANCE WITH BUYER’S DESIGNS, SPECIFICATIONS, OR INSTRUCTIONS, (b) MODIFICATION OF ANY PRODUCTS BY ANYONE OTHER THAN SELLER, or (c) USE IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
9. Use of Products: Unless otherwise noted, Products sold by Seller are not designed, intended or authorized for use in life support, life sustaining, nuclear, or other applications in which the failure of such Products could reasonably be expected to result in personal injury, loss of life or catastrophic property damage. If Buyer uses or sells the Products for use in any such applications:
(1) Buyer acknowledges that such use or sale is at Buyer’s sole risk;
(2) Buyer agrees that Seller and the manufacturer of the Products are not liable, in whole or in part, for any claim or damage arising from such use; and
(3) Buyer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Seller and the manufacturer of the Products harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, expenses and liabilities arising out of or in connection with such use or sale.
10. Force Majeure: Seller is not liable for failure to fulfil its obligations for any accepted Order or for delays in delivery due to causes beyond Seller’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, natural or artificial disaster, riot, war, strike, delay by carrier, shortage of Product, acts or omissions of other parties, acts or omissions of civil or military authority, Government priorities, changes in law, material shortages, fire, strikes, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, acts of terrorism, delays in transportation or inability to obtain labor, materials or Products through its regular sources, which shall be considered as an event of force majeure excusing Seller from performance and barring remedies for non-performance. In an event of force majeure condition, the Seller’s time for performance shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost as a consequence of the force majeure condition without subjecting Seller to any liability or penalty. Seller may, at its option, cancel the remaining performance, without any liability or penalty, by giving notice of such cancellation to the Buyer.
11. Technical Assistance or Advice: If technical assistance or advice are offered or given to Buyer, such assistance or advice is given free of charge and only as an accommodation to Buyer. Seller shall not be held liable for the content or Buyer’s use of such technical assistance or advice nor shall any statement made by any of Seller’s representatives in connection with the Products or Services constitute a representation or warranty, express or implied.
12. General: (a) The laws of the State of Dubai will exclusively govern any dispute between Seller and Buyer, (b) Buyer may not assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of Seller. Seller or its affiliates may perform the obligations under this Agreement. This Agreement is binding on successor and assigns, (c) Products, including software or other intellectual property, are subject to any applicable rights of third parties, such as patents, copyrights and/or user licenses.